Friday, February 21, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING!  I am in extreme little subspace right now.  This post is full of ranting, raving, tears and general emotional, sometimes irrational, meltdown.

I was checking all my social media sites earlier and saw there was a message for me on Fetlife.  I went to read and there was a man, a stranger man, writing to me.  the title of his message was "hello little one".  the message said what he was looking for and then he ended with  "if you want to chat, come to Daddy".

I was very very offended and told him nicely that I felt he was being disrespectful.  I was NOT his little one and he was NOT my Daddy and since my profile says prominently that i am owned, collared and that I already have my Daddies that it was double disrespectful..

He wrote back that he didn't think there was anything wrong in what he did.  I was looking for a post i saw either on fetlife or tumblr about that subject but couldn't find it and only got more and more frustrated.  So i just sent a note back that maybe he should join one of the babygirl groups and ask them what they thought and learn proper etiquette before he really hurt someone.  then i had a good cry.

My Daddies call me little one sometimes, it is a special thing between us.  He is NOT my Daddy, I don't want him to be my Daddy and I don't want him to pretend he is my Daddy!  I love my Daddies with all my heart and soul. and he shouldn't try and come between us.

To make things worse, I did get to talk to Daddy H earlier in the evening but Daddy R, who is my rock, was out in the field and unreachable tonight.  So all i want is my Daddy and I can't even reach him.  It has been a bad zoloft withdrawal day and I am just overwhelmed right now.

Was I wrong?  Why does it make me feel bad?  Why does it make things feel ...i don't know... dirty?  not taboo dirty but like i need to take a bath dirty.  I just want my Daddy, my real daddies and not some fake who wants to steal me away.

I need ... a movie .. and  ... and.... ice cream!  then smoochie and maybe i will get to hear from Daddy in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment