Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!

Things have just been going to hell in a hand basket...

I wrote the above line five days ago. Since then I've been to hell and back several times.  I am still alive, still here.  Things have gotten so busy and not in a good way (read...I've not found a job yet)

Boss Daddy has walking pneumonia.  He finally got himself to the doctor but is taking a long time to get better.  He is up and about though and now trying to play catch up at work.

Daddy H is, well Daddy H.  I alternate almost hourly between loving him to death and wanting to be the cause of his death.  It is such a long convoluted story, I don't think I could write it out if I wanted to.  To top things off, Boss Daddy and Daddy H weren't talking to each other.  Yup they had a BIG blowup.  So I had to put on my big girl panties ( those are worse than granny panties) and stop in and fix everything.

I've been playing Alpha for almost two weeks now and I hate it.  Brings back all the bad things about my marriage.  When I turn my alpha female on everyone better watch out.  I don't take any stuffs from anyone, ask my kids.

Last night I had a big melt down.  Couldn't do it anymore.  So the two of them finally made up today.  Thank heaven.  Not even my kids expect me to be grown up all the time.



So hoping I can get back t just stressing about finances and stuff like that.  I am trying to be back to posting more regularly and also finding time to visit some of my fav blogs.  Hope to see you around soon.

Smoochie says he's glad to be back too!

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment