Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALRIGHT FOR FIGHTING (SO ARE THE OTHER DAYS OF THE WEEK)

I am still around and still looking for that ever elusive job.  Have any of you ever been to one of those gold sellers?  I have, twice. Once before I moved, once this past weekend.  I was lucky to have found two great places.  Know your stuff before you go.  There are online calculators.  I weighed mine on a kitchen scale then put it into the calculator.  Both times I got nearly 80% of worth which is a good deal.  Amazing how just a little bit adds up.  Gives me a little breathing room, just a tiny bit for a couple weeks at least.

I spoke to a very very good friend of mine.  She pulled herself out of the trenches when she was a young mother and made a name for herself in her field.  Read that as very very successful.  She got laid off almost 2 years ago and cannot find work.  She has the credentials and background.  People know her work but she is over 50.  Jobs go to younger applicants.  If someone like that cannot find a job, what kind of hope do I have?  No recent job history (not since 1995 really), no degree and over 50.  I've come to believe that I really need to look outside of the traditional jobs.  I am still looking and applying but concentrating my efforts elsewhere too.

Anyone looking for someone to do clerical work, voice over work?  I can do transcription and I can customize and design basic websites using Wordpress.  Those are some things I am trying.  Also looking for some musicians to maybe do some live gigs, working on my book and going to be doing some recording and getting some mp3's for sale.  I hope something hits soon.

On the relationship front (yeah I know I'm all over today but I realize I haven't posted in quite a while) things are going reasonably well. Daddy H and I are doing a lot better most of the time.  for a man who always said he would not change for anyone, he has been doing quite a bit of changing.  I see it in him and it makes me smile.  We still fight like cats and dogs sometimes but I am starting to think that it will always be part of who we are.  I think it actually turns him on when I fight back.



We were having a very loud discussion...okay we were yelling at each other...on the phone a couple of weeks ago.  We were both talking over each other and kept saying stop interrupting and let me talk.  Finally I got frustrated and yelled out, "Will you just SHUT UP!"  Daddy H got silent for a second then said "Ooooo" and started talking in his sexy voice.  I had to laugh and it diffused the fight and we finished amicably.  It will always be part of our dynamic.  I am typically a very docile sub but Daddy H really does enjoy the bratty side and so I've been letting her out more often and we are both happier.

Boss Daddy is still busy as heck at work.  He texts every day, calls every couple of days and manages to come online once or twice a week.  He is trying and knows we need to do something to feel better connected.  I don't feel "owned" anymore and that is a problem for me.  So we are trying to find ways to keep connected in the day to day, even when he can't be around much.  Do any of you have any suggestions or can you tell me what you do, especially if you are in a LDR?  I told him I would collect some ideas and email them and he could think about what he thinks he could handle,.  I don't want to make things harder for him or have him make promises that he can't fulfill right now, that would just lead to hurt feelings and fighting.  This way we would start slow.  I just need to see some movement and not going backwards.

So feel free to comment or PM me your suggestions.  I have been reading blogs even if I've not had the energy to comment lately.

Smoochie says it's nap time so ... MWAHHHH!


::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment