Saturday, June 21, 2014

Help Please

I am asking for a little help.  Please visit my site if you are looking for more "toys" for your playtime.  It would also help if you could pass the link around.



I am a single mother of two boys.  When I got divorced nearly 7 years ago, I had been a stay-at-home mom for over 12 years.  Since then, I have not been able to find a job despite sending out 100's of applications.  I do have some limitations since I can't see well enough to drive at night and I am unable to lift anything heavy with my right arm.  Still I do what I can to keep a roof over our heads.

The above shop has the potential to bring in some much needed help to keep up financially.  I will also be opening an Etsy shop soon.  I do a bit of singing to supplement and also offer services as a virtual office assistant, doing general office, transcription and web design services.  So if you  or someone you know needs any of that, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and support and please help spread the link.  Thank you

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment