Tuesday, July 29, 2014

15% OFF and an UPDATE

It is nearly the end of the month and I'm stressing about finances again.  I've gotten some work online so better this month but not anywhere close to what I need.  Trying to do the odd job thing for immediate cash so I can turn my attention back to my jewelry.

I am going to run a sale at Nicest Naughties, my adult toy store.  Use code SUMMER for 15% off your purchase.  This code is good thru August 3, 2014.  I'd appreciate you passing this information along to anyone you might know who is in the market for some additions to their play times.

Beautiful butt plug - You could almost display this!


Daddy H and I have been doing really well.  I've have decided to just relax and let things be for a bit instead of always worrying and stressing about him leaving me.  Okay I have abandonment issues so any little thing he does sets me off.  I don't really stress less, I just don't let him know and I don't take it out on him the second I start to feel anxious.  So far so good but I have been sleeping a lot as a result.  The times we spend together are happier and calmer though and so that is good.

Boss Daddy, on the other hand, has been near non-existent. He did text me a picture of dry, dusty land in the middle of nowhere.   Said he's in bum f*ck Egypt.  I've never heard that expression and if it's not a good one to use, please tell me but he has been out there for days and has spotty phone service at best. So he texts when he can and calls when he can but sometimes it's days that I don't hear from him and I've not "seen" him in more than two weeks.  I miss him.  Supposedly things are supposed to settle down soon but I'm not holding my breath, at least not unless I'm going to throw a tantrum and turn blue in the face.

I did see this saying on my Facebook today.  "Never give up on something you really want.  It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret."  So I guess I wait.

Smoochie says he hopes you are all keeping cool this summer!

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment