Sunday, July 20, 2014

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD

I know I've not posted in forever. I have a million excuses of course. the kids are home for the summer. I'm stressed about income since there is none. Concentrating on making said income. Working through things with the Daddies.

Daddy H and I have been going around and around. He is of the school that says..."I tell you I love you so you should know I do." Well yeah and it's nice to hear, I mean I really do love hearing you say it but you have to show me too. I think after weeks of this, he has finally gotten it. We had a long talk a couple nights ago and for once he stopped talking and listened. He really is a changed man though. 18 mos ago he was more self centered. Now he's wanting to work on things, wanting to change so that I am happier. He is a lot warmer now and I like him better as a person than I did before. I always loved him and still do but I can see he's making an effort even if it takes a while to sink in.

Boss Daddy is still busy with work and I still don't hear much from him some days. He has been trying harder to stay in touch though. I told him to at least say good morning and good night when he has service, sometimes he's out in the boonies and doesn't . It's kind of scary when I think about it. He also has started to set tasks and things for me to do. I've not found a job and I have all these ideas about making money, so many that a lot of times my thoughts are scattered and I jump from thing to thing and nothing really gets done. Boss Daddy decided that I should concentrate on making my jewelry and stuff and not only get my Etsy shop open but see if the gift shops in the area would purchase or take some pieces on consignment. So I've been cranking stuff out. Here's some of what I have ready to go.  (Don't pay any attention to my messy desk please.)
Babygirl Candy stick bracelets.
Close up

Some kawaii charms

Hinged top stash vials

Two other bracelet designs


I hope something comes through soon. I will post when my Etsy shop is open and of course you can check my adult shop at Nicest Naughties. I think I will run another sale soon so watch for the discount code! Next post I'll tell you about the rainbow lasagna I made.

Smoochie says he's happy to be back.

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment