Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A CLEAN SLATE

New clean slate!  I've not posted in nearly a year.  I've written 2 or 3 times but never posted, so it's time to just start clean.

It's been a busy busy year.  Found a little bit of work, not much but enough to keep us afloat sort of.

So the reason this blog exists at all.  Boss Daddy is gone and has been for over a year.  I don't even hear from him anymore.  Daddy H is now my only daddy and he is now my full-time forever daddy.  It has been a tumultuous time but things are so much better now and we are finally in a really good place.

I belong to babygirl and other groups on Facebook, Fetlife and Tumblr.  Even just the vanilla people will post about how if you are not treated like X, Y and Z, to run the other way.  I can see how this is good advice and one that should be considered BUT are they also passing a message that if someone is not perfect, they are not good?  Or that a relationship isn't hard and that we don't have to work at it?

I was afraid to tell anyone what trials we were gong through because I knew I'd hear the same things from them and they'd look down on Daddy.  The turning point came one night as I was chatting with a friend, who is a Dom and whom I respect very much.  I told him how deeply Daddy affected me from the moment I had entered the same "room" with him.  I told him we were having some hard times and that all anyone ever said was to leave.  He told me that if I felt that strongly and that deeply, then I needed to see where it would lead.  What a relief to hear!

It has not been easy.  There have been a lot of tears, a lot of fights.  I had to put most of my sub side away for awhile.  (Not the babygirl, she is too much a part of me, but I did have to wear my big girl pants more often)  There has also been a lot of growth in both of us.  A lot more understanding of each other and what makes us tick and what our needs are.

We are finally getting back to our places, him as Master, me as sub/slave.  We are always Daddy and babygirl but I am craving the other part more and more.  We have set our first task list and are working on that.

Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers to help me or us get back into sub mode?



We are, mostly, at peace.

Smoochie says hello everyone!

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C


0 comments:

Post a Comment