Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cake and Sodomy

I done did it!  After days of procrastinating, another couple of days of just being fuzzy and trying to make things harder than they are, I finally have a second blog up!  This one will remain as is .  This is my "journey" blog.  It's adult so I don't have to watch what I say and it is definitely not vanilla.

(BTW I've been using song titles as my post titles the last few posts.  This one well it kind of sums up my two blogs.  It's by Marilyn Manson.  I've never heard it.)

This new blog will be a place for the general public.  A place to share recipes and other things I've found.  I wanted them separate so that people would not be squeamish about following me there.  I will post here when I put up a new post there but will not do it the other way around.  This blog is more my heart and soul and the other one will be more what I do when I am dragging my feet about getting any real work done.

So go visit me at  YUMMY STUFFIES FOR THE TUMMY and More!

It is spring!  Go visit www.abento.net


It is warming up here and we are glad to see that spring is here finally!  Things on the home front here have been mostly good.  The Daddies are both really really busy at work.  Boss Daddy might be in line for a promotion!  Yay him!  Plus this being an election year nor something, they both have their hands full with their groups locally.   They are  both political activists.  To add more chaos to that, this weekend they have another dog show to go to so they are out of town.  Boss Daddy has been pretty good about keeping in touch even though they've been on the road and I even heard from Daddy H too.  As a matter of fact, they both called me at the same time when they were driving.

Boss Daddy has been a great addition to our family.  He really is our family now.  Not only does he try to go out of his way to make sure that I am happy but he is teaching Daddy H how to be a better Daddy and a better Master.  He is so patient with me, especially when I am down and on edge.  The big me understands when times get busy, things have to be put on hold.  The little me only understands that she is lonely or hurt or anxious.  Unfortunately for all of us, the worse things are, the younger I become and therefore less tolerant of them not being around.  Daddy H's answer is typically to get defensive and yell and we fight and eventually he hurts my feelings.  Boss Daddy just says  "Shhhh calm down.  I love you." and 9 times out of 10, I stop.  Can you tell how much I love him?

Anyway, it is late but I need to go do my Saturday night rounds.  Talk to some friends and do some PR work.

You all have a great night!

Smoochie wants to know what makes it feel like spring to you?

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Baby C



0 comments:

Post a Comment