Wednesday, March 19, 2014

HIGH ANXIETY

I am having an anxiety attack tonight and my Daddies aren't around.  I am trying to keep busy but it's not always easy.  I am completely off my zoloft now and mostly doing well.  Not sure what tonight's trigger was.  I just feel jittery and emotional.  I am trying to work on building the website for my sister's restaurant but it is frustrating me.  Not because it is especially hard but because I am having a hard time concentrating so finding the answers to some fixes I need is not going well.  On top of that, I've not been sleeping well.  Usually up until 4 or 5 am then I wake up at 6 to wake the kids for school.  Then about an hour later I can get a nap in when they leave.  I have been getting out of bed between 9:30 and 10 am though, so not getting a lot of actual sleep in there.  I nod off at my desk all day.. It's a good thing that I work from home right now.

This is me.....not on drugs.


I think I am going to start another blog too.  I'm not abandoning this one but I did rather enjoy my last food blog.  You can see the remnants of it here.  I don't want to do anything regular but would like any food related stuff I post here to be cross posted to that one.  That way people not in the lifestyle who might get a little squeamish can follow that one and not get all the adult stuff.

I don't know what to do with myself tonight.  I just want to lie down and cry so I'm making this a short post to go do that.

Smoochie is waiting for me

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment