Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Time Warp

I've been busy and pouting and sleep deprived.  This time changing stuff always messes me up.  It didn't feel as late as it was so I ended up going to bed after 6 am on Sunday morning.  Needless to say I was out of it on Sunday and then got my 2nd wind and stayed up until almost 5 am.  The only good thing about the change is that it is light later in the day so I can be out running errands and get home before dark since I can't drive in the dark any more.

This past weekend was a lonely one for me.  The Daddies were at a dog show and forgot to tell me that they were going.  They are usually good at it but didn't realize until later that they hadn't said anything.  So I was unprepared for being totally alone this weekend.  Luckily I had busy work to do.  I got one of the new websites completely up and built.  Yay me and it looks good, if I do say so myself.

It has taken me 3 days to write this so far.  I am so far into babygirl mode that it is making it hard to concentrate.

 *Wanders off*

My Favorite is #9!


Ok now three hours later, I'm determined to finish this post.  So back to my Daddies...They were gone for the weekend and even though they are back, they have a huge activism event they are handling so although I get to talk to them some, We have spent much time together this week.  Daddy H and I are fighting again.  I think he likes it when I fight with him, he said once it makes him horny.  That combined with the fact that I haven't been able to have a decent snuggle with Boss Daddy, has me in perpetual little mode..  I did get some clay work done in preparation for putting together some jewelry whenever the rest of the supplies get here but have not been able to do any real work.

Add the kids to all that too since it is spring break here this week and ...sighs.  I really need to find a way to buckle down and make some money this month.

Oh oh oh!  I did get one bit of decent news!  Boss Daddy is trying to get off for a weekend next month and maybe come visit me!  Yay!!  I hope he can make it work!

Ok excitement is over and I think I am ready for bed.

Smoochie is keeping the blankets warm...Not.

::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»   Baby C

0 comments:

Post a Comment